Top 10 Kobe Bryant Quotes
by Nyden Kovatchev on May 05, 2023
Here are the Top 10 Kobe Bryant Quotes:
- "Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."
- "I can't relate to lazy people. We don't speak the same language. I don't understand you. I don't want to understand you."
- "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I'm like, 'My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don't have it. I just want to chill.' We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it."
- "The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do."
- "I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. No matter what the injury - unless it's completely debilitating - I'm going to be the same player I've always been. I'll figure it out. I'll make some tweaks, some changes, but I'm still coming."
- "The most important thing is you must put everybody on notice that you're here and you are for real."
- "I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant."
- "Winning takes precedence over all. There's no gray area. No almost."
- "I don't want to be normal. I want to be something different."